Student Referral Incentive Program
The purpose of this program is to provide a discount to existing RCS families and staff for promoting the school and encouraging the application for admission to RCS.
We are looking for qualified NEW families who desire quality Christian education whose goals are to shape and disciple students in their faith and character, to empower students to strive for academic excellence, and to inspire students to serve and care for others.
1. The program is open to ALL RCS families and employees.
2. It is the REFERRING FAMILY’S responsibility to be sure that the Prospective Family mentions this program and the Referring Family’s name during their first contact with the Admissions Office (via phone, email, or in person). To ensure this occurs, you may choose to accompany and/or assist in making their first contact. REFERRALS CANNOT BE MADE RETROACTIVELY.
3. It is the REFERRING FAMILY’s responsibility to be sure that the Prospective Family verifies the REFERRING FAMILY’s name/phone number on the student(s) application in the box marked “Referral Verification”. NO exceptions will be made to this requirement.
4. It is the REFERRING FAMILY’S responsibility to submit a completed Student Referral Form to the Admissions Office. Forms are available at the school office or may be printed HERE.
5. Referral tuition discount amount: Grades PreK-8th (full time/full tuition) qualify for the full referral discount of $1000/per student.
6. This offer applies ONLY to NEW family applicants. Younger siblings of current or past RCS families do not qualify.
7. RCS Families/Employees will receive a tuition discount for each student that is accepted, enrolled, and enrollment continues in good standing, into the second semester. Half of the discount amount will be credited to your tuition obligation during the second week of school. The second half will be credited at the beginning of the second semester.
8. There is no limit to the number of students that a RCS family may refer.
9. The regular enrollment criteria must be met (Application/Testing/Committee Approval). Final decision for student acceptance rests with the RCS Principal.
10. Applications received after the start of school will be considered for a prorated referral incentive.
Call the Admissions Coordinator at 240-238-1585 or email