Needs Based Assistance
The tuition assistance program is a needs-based program. The available assistance varies from year to year. The Director and advisors will distribute the assistance based on application submission date and the demonstrated need. Please be advised that need must be re-evaluated each year. Past financial aid does not guarantee future assistance.
The program has the following requirements:
- Assistance is available only for elementary and middle school students. Preschool students are not eligible since preschool is not mandatory education in the state of Maryland. However, families with older students may include preschool tuition in their application.
- A student must be fully enrolled at Church of the Redeemer Christian School in order to apply.
- If a student is re-enrolling or if the application is for a new student of a family already enrolled in the school, the tuition account must be current in order for the application to be considered.
- Applications must be submitted with complete documentation by June 1st.
- Families receiving assistance are required to use FACTS for their tuition payments.
- Parents/Guardians of families receiving assistance agree to volunteer at the school during the school year. Volunteer opportunities are advertised during the summer and at the start of the school year.
To apply for assistance, complete the online application at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FSNZ and submit the necessary documents. You will need to fax or mail the following to FACTS:
1. Copies of your most recent tax forms, including tax schedules
2. Copies of last year’s W-2 form for both you and your spouse
3. Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF
Once the forms have been received, FACTS will process the application in 2 to 3 weeks.
When you receive notification of the amount of assistance (if any) that can be granted to your family, you have one week in which to decide whether or not to attend our school. During that week, if you choose not to attend Church of the Redeemer Christian School, you will be entitled to a refund of your application fee (minus the RenWeb submission fee). After one week, the application fee becomes non-refundable.
If you have questions, please call the school office.